Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Post Chest Kittens

Okay peoplez of the blogodondia, was running a music production blog, and will continue to do so, but felt that I was leaving a lot of people scratching their heads wondering what I was on about.  So! I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to harmonize my interests with the interests of the average web content consumer. I think you will enjoy my solution.

This blog will be safe for work, if you, like, work in a tattoo parlor or a car repair shop or something.  Otherwise, I'd hit this blog up with your iphone while you're hiding in the bathroom while at work.  With that said, let the chest kittens commence.

2 comments:

  1. this is a great idea and I wish you the best of luck. Can't wait for more chest kittens!

    ReplyDelete